- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (‘GDPR’) is Suntel Group a.s. ID No. 06651062 with its registered office at Holandská 878/2, Štýřice, 639 00 Brno (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Administrator contact information is:
Address: Holandska 878/2, Styrice, 639 00
Phone: +420 777 461 111
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the administrator on the basis of your application for employment or participation in a future selection process.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract, the processing of the application for employment or inclusion in the future selection process.
LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1, par. (b) GDPR;
- Your consent to their processing for a specific purpose, the application for employment under Art. 6 (1) (a) (a) GDPR
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator
- processing your job application or interest in a future selection process
- the controller shall always use the data only for the purpose for which the data were communicated to him
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
DATA STORAGE TIME
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods, services or payments under contract,
- involved in recruitment or recruitment for a vacancy
- providing the services of the administrator’s website
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data under Art. 16 GDPR, or processing restrictions according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- right to delete personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Art. I of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The administrator declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
These terms come into effect on September 23, 2019.